6 PACK FITTED CLOTH NAPPIES - 100% COTTON
SIZE - LARGE 12KG TO TODDLER
My fitted nappies are made from 100%cotton toweling and is lined with 100% cotton flannelette it has 5 layers of cotton toweling padding sewn into the nappy, therefore there are 7 layers in the wet area for super absorbency. The nappy is shaped like a disposable nappy and has velceo closures for easy use. Using washable nappies rather than disposables will save you money, as much as $3,000 for your first child and even more if used for subsequant children, the same nappy system can be used again and again.
This easy to use alternative to disposable nappies is kind to the environment [disposables contain paper pulp and chemicals and can take up to 400 years to break down] kind to baby [crystals of sodium polyacrylate contained in diaposables can sometimes leak and come into contact with baby's skin]
The regular[new born] size fits baby from tiny newborn to aproximately 10 months, depending on size of babyThe larger size fits baby from10- 12kg to toddler. Please note these nappies do NOT have a waterproof cover you will need to use waterproof pants to protect bedding and clothing.
* Terry toweling is the most absorbant fabric that can be used to make cloth nappies
* 100% Cotton gives excellent breathing qualities [especially in hot and humid climates]
* Absorbent liner stitched into the nappy, seven layers for extra absorbency
* Elastic around waist and legs to hold in the mess and to give baby a snug and comfortable fit.
* Adjustable to fit baby from tiny newborn to 12kg [large size - 12kg to toddler]
* Shaped like a disposable so no folding [Great for Dads]
* Velcro tape fastening so no pinning - very easy to use
How many do I need?
We reccommend 24 nappies in each size for one child
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: NORMAL HOT/COLD MACHINE WASH WITH SPIN DRY LINE OR TUMBLE DRY - Please Note; wash 2-3 times prior to use for maximum absorbency and close velcro tabs to avoid catching on other articles in the wash
Booster pads are used to add extra absorbancy to cloth nappies, generally they are used when baby starts to sleep through the night therefore the nappies are not changed as often.
These booster pads are made from 100% cotton flanelette which is the fabric that is used in the lining of my nappies, there are 6 layers of fabric in each booster.
One size fits all fitted nappies, they can also be used in conventional fold up nappies, the booster measures 13cm x 28cm
phone: 03 5797 3233