KERRINA LEE DESIGNS
Fabric Clothing Patches
There’s a tear in your favourite Jeans or Shorts!!
Don’t throw them, Patch them!!
These colourful and quirky patches are ideal for mending or just use them to revamp a piece of clothing that you want to last another season.
Kids will love using them to decorate a tired old pair of jeans, they can even be used on bags and hats.
1. Measure the tear on the item of clothing you are wanting to repair. Choose a Fabric Patch that will cover the tear.
2. Peel the paper from the back of the patch.
3. With the fabric side up, position the patch over the tear and iron.
4. Take a needle and thread and hand stitch or you can use a sewing machine to sew around the edge of the patch. You will notice that there is a line of shiney thread already sewn around the patch,use this as your sewing guide. PLEASE NOTE- as you are hand sewing or machine sewing, check that you are only catching one layer of the garment as you are sewing.
5. Once this is done, you have now successfully mended your item of clothing and it is ready to be worn again.
To see a step by step Tutorial on how to use the Fabric Clothes Patches go to : http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kerrina-Lee-Designs/169658959820868