How many times have you been in this situation with your baby...?
- A quick trip to the shops
- Dropping the kids off at school
- Dad taking baby out to the park
Do you take the nappy bag every time? Surely not! It’s too big and bulky. Dad carries the nappy bag? That’s not going to happen.
Besides, you won’t be gone long. Forget the nappy change things, you won’t need them anyway.
And we all know what happens next...
Never get caught out again with a Small Change Pouch.
What makes this pouch different to all the others?
- Vinyl coated easy clean surface
- Small compact design, 23cm x 14cm x 5cm
- Easy access open topped design
- Room for at least 3 disposable nappies or 1 cloth nappy, plus many other items as chosen by you
- Pouch is easy to wipe clean
- Won’t stain or absorb water if accidentally placed in water splashes in public change rooms
- Open-topped design allows you to insert and remove items without taking the pouch out of your bag
- You decide what to put into it, and how much to put in
- Moves easily between bags, and between carers
See the pictures for an idea of how much can fit into the Small Change Pouch.
What you put in is up to you. Keep it packed and ready to go, and you will never be stuck without a nappy change again.
I’ve used my own pouch for four years now. It’s seen me through three countries and countless nappy changes. I choose to put in-
- a small foam change mat
- three disposable nappies
- nappy sacks
- bum cream
I don’t bother with plastic wipe containers or tissue boxes, they only add bulk and weight. Basically I just put some wipes into a plastic zip lock bag and have the tissues loose. If I need them in between changes, I can easily just pull them out.
Please Note – Sale is for the Small Change Pouch, vinyl coated change pouch only and does not include the other items pictured. They are pictured for demonstration purposes only.
Payment methods accepted:
- Direct Deposit
Payment required within 3 days of item purchase. Please contact me on checkout if direct deposit details are required. I will also accept Australia Post Money Orders.