This listing is closed.
Click Here to see if there are more in my store
Baby & Children > Other
Items in Shop
20 September 2012
Add to Favourites
Add Store to Favourites
Tell a Friend
Bunny Ears Teething Ring - Blue & Green Check
Teething baby and Toddler? Yes, we know the feeling! So to help out, we have some Bunny Ears Teething Rings.
Our Bunny Ears Teething Rings feature:
- 100% cotton designer fabrics
- Backed with Minky Dot
- Crinkle sound from inserted cellophane in both 'Ears'
- Wooden Ring measures 7cm in diameter and made from American hardwood Maple.
- Wooden rings have been hand sanded to ensure it is smooth and there are no rough areas for little teeth and gums.
- Ring has been hand oiled in grape seed oil, the same oil typically used to oil wooden chopping boards in the kitchen. The oil protects the ring, giving it a warm rich colour and is possess no danger when ingested.
- Fabric Bunny ears can be removed and washed to remain hygienic during this teething stage.
- Cold machine wash, line dry and warm iron
- Do not tumble dry or iron with a hot iron as this will damage the cellophane crinkle insert. Do not linger over the 'ears' when ironing.
- Should the ring become rough, a light sand will smooth it again. Re-apply grapeseed oil for protection.
- Should the ring break (I say this as I accidently stepped on our son's when it was lying on the floor), discard immediately as the breakage may produce splinters that could harm your child.
Other Dandelion Wishes products can be found:
- here at our madeit store,
- our facebook page www.facebook.com/dandewishes
- and at a physical shop, The Corner Store Evans Head.
Thank you for supporting Australian handmade and WAHMs and for taking the time to look. Have a great day.
Payment methods accepted:
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2013 madeit.