About Church of Adornment jewellery:
- All components and materials for my jewellery are sourced from Australian sellers and manufacturers, unless otherwise stated in the listing.
- I try to re-use, 'up-cycle' or recycle components wherever possible, including earring frames and hooks, sterling silver supplies and beads.
- I prefer to post most jewellery in a padded bag or small box to ensure it arrives undamaged. This means that I usually have to charge small parcel rates.
- I also choose to post with tracking or registered post to ensure that your purchase gets to you.
- Postage fees include the cost of packaging materials.
- Combined postage is welcome. For Australian buyers, each additional item is only $2 each, up to 500g total weight. For international buyers, please contact me for a quote for combined purchases.
- Local pickup is available if you spend over $100 in one transaction. Items can be picked up from Neutral Bay or Turramurra in Sydney, depending on agreed time for pickup.
- Free postage on all orders over $150 for Australian buyers, or $200 for international buyers.
Problems with your purchase:
- Please contact me in the first instance if you have any concerns or problems about your purchase.
- Purchases paid for via Paypal are covered by Paypal's buyer protection policies.
- I will refund if items are returned with tracking or registered post within 7 days of the buyer receiving the item.
- Return postage cost is at buyer's expense, unless seller is at fault (e.g. I have sent you the wrong item, item arrives damaged due to inadequate packaging).
- I will repair at my cost if the problem or damage is due to a manufacturing fault, or damage due to inadequate packaging when posting.
- I will charge a small repair fee if the problem or damage is due to negligence or misuse on the part of the buyer, and the buyer will also be responsible for postage costs to facilitate the repair.
- You may need to provide proof of purchase, and I may ask for a detailed description of the problem (including photos) before agreeing to proceed with a repair return.
- Because the majority of my items are one-of-a-kind and I have limited stock of some components, replacement of whole items is not possible, and replacement of some parts may not be possible.